If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
I can't login in as admin  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Upgrading from 2.2 to 2.3.3 is simple but at present you will lose any images that users uploaded as I have not had time to write a script to add them to the updated database. Upgrading is simply a question of making a backup of your current guestbook files/database, replacing the files on the server with the new guestbook files (remembering to edit config.inc.php) then running the upgrade script I wrote. If needs be I can do it for you.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
foxygoddess

Anonymous wrote:i have tried every fix given in this forum and i still cant get it to let me login as admin ..tho if i delete the password in book_auth i can login with just test ..it has me baffled

After trying everything else, I tried this - and it worked for me, too. I then went in and changed the password to something else (instead of nothing) and lo and behold, my guestbook lives again. Thank you!

~ Foxy
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
frank_b

foxygoddess wrote:
Anonymous wrote:i have tried every fix given in this forum and i still cant get it to let me login as admin ..tho if i delete the password in book_auth i can login with just test ..it has me baffled

After trying everything else, I tried this - and it worked for me, too. I then went in and changed the password to something else (instead of nothing) and lo and behold, my guestbook lives again. Thank you!

~ Foxy

I am running 2.3.4 and for some reasen could not login

Removed the password and could login with no password, strange because I was sure to use the right combo.

This did the trick anyhow, thanks
Grace
[Avatar]

i CAN'T LOGING TO ADMINISTRATION PANEL AdvancedGuestBook,
and I don't understand what must I do?...
Allways write unvalide password or username?...
I don't understand what must I do?...
help me please....
[WWW] [Yahoo!] [MSN]
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

http://lazarus.carbonize.co.uk look in the FAQ

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]

Forum Index » Support Forum