If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Invalid Administration Password :)  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Cezmer
Beginner

Some time last year I moved my business website and its guestbook to a different server. Today is the first time since then that I have tried to log in to the Administration Panel of the guestbook. It will not accept my username and password, says it's Invalid. Shoot.

I saw in an older thread here that "There should be a password reset script in the misc folder called forget_pass.php" however I do not have such a folder in my version (I am on 1.10.2).

Can you please tell me how to reset the Administration password and username so i can log in?

Thankyou.

Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Sounds more like you are using Lazarus than AG. Please go to the Lazarus site and look in the FAQ.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Cezmer
Beginner

Hmm. Lazarus sounds familiar but I was sure i was using Advanced Guestbook. I don't see Lazarus listed on this site as one of your scripts. Am I so confused that I am asking for help in completely the wrong place? Sorry, but it's been a while since I've worked on my website.

I don't see a readme.txt or anything in my guestbook files to tell me what I am actually using other then this

admin --> version.php

which says

I guess I am using Lazarus then. I will go look for that website. Thankyou.

Cezmer
Beginner

Well, this http://proxy2.de/demo/guestbook/ sure looks like my guestbook.
Is Lazarus maybe an older version of your Advanced Guestbook?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 13/11/2012 23:49:56

Cezmer
Beginner

Duh to me - just saw the link in your sig to the Lazarus site - thankyou.
Cezmer
Beginner

OK. Found the support section for the Lazarus guestbook, downloaded the reset.php and yahoo!! - worked like a charm. Thankyou very much.

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum