If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: ronatron
Forum Index » Profile for ronatron » Messages posted by ronatron
Hey Carbonize.

OK, I found your "reset code". Problem solved. Sorry about that.
Yes. Should I transfer my inquiry elsewhere?
Hey guys:

I just installed a guestbook and tried logging on with the username and password that is given by default when you first install it.

the username is: test
and the password: 123

And I tried logging on with this info, but the guestbook is not letting me go into the admin panel. What can I do to get access to the admin panel? Please advise. Cheers. Ronatron.
Hey Carbonize.

I did check the config.inc.php page on my server, and I still get an error message. Here's what the error message says:

MySQL Error : Cannot connect to database
Error Number: 2002 Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
Date : Wed, May 25, 2005 21:19:17
IP : 24.148.19.49
Browser : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Referer : http://www.djladyd.com/guestbook/install.php
PHP Version : 4.3.10
Server : Apache
Server Name : www.djladyd.com

What do I do next?
I need help installing the Advanced Guestbook 2.3.2 on my
server. I keep receiving this error message when I go into the page
where I have installed the Advanced Guestbook. Click the link to read
the error message I receive:

http://www.djladyd.com/guestbook

I don't know where to begin. How do I fix this problem? Please
advise.

Hello.

I've installed the proxy2 guestbook on a few of my sites and I can't seem to figure out how to custumize the pages. I would like to upload my own images to personalize the guestbook and I can't seem to get permission to alter the templates of the guestbook. How do I get granted permission? I know it has something to do with my host, but I just need to get pointed in the right direction because I am totally clueless when it comes this.

Forum Index » Profile for ronatron » Messages posted by ronatron
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum