If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Digr
Forum Index » Profile for Digr » Messages posted by Digr
In my case, they'll be in the form of questions. Carbonize, do you have the code for the Yahoo/MSN mod you mentioned? And if so, could you please email it to me? If it'll make adding custom fields possible for a php newbie like me, I'm eager to get ahold of it.

By the way, how is one suposed to find mods for Advanced Guestbook? The only search results I got were entries in people's Advanced Guestbooks mentioning mods, but no links to mods specifically for Advanced Guestbook.
Yeah, I meant adding fields. Mine are going to be in the form of questions. Any of you have the code for the Yahoo/MSN add-on you'd be willing to email me? The site given in this forum that had all the mods is gone.

It may be easy for you - are you familiar with php?, but I've spent all evening duplicating code where I see it for the name, location, etc, for my new fields, and replacing the names for the fields or tables with the names of the tables I created for my new fields...

..and not knowing a thing about php, I still can't get the entries to show in either the preview or the guestbook, even though I added tables for them in the config, data, and private sections of the database, with myphpadmin, and was able to get the new fields to show in the entry form.
I would like to add customized questions to my guestbook too. But I see no one has answered this person's question since it was posted 2 years ago. Doesn't anyone have the answer? Or if it has already been answered in another thread, can someone please give me the link to the thread? I would very much like to know how to add custom questions to my Advanced Guestbook.

Forum Index » Profile for Digr » Messages posted by Digr
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum