If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: testar81
Forum Index » Profile for testar81 » Messages posted by testar81
Yes i have done as you said with the add.class file.
Its the same even why i post a new test messages.
the problems is still there.
Thanks now it works but why does all the posts in my guestbook have the same ip number.
Hi, im trying to reset my admin password for the advanced guestbook throught the reset_pass.php file but i get this error.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/domains.1/B/billingsforsik.net/html/forum/lib/mysql.class.php on line 30
Connection Error
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MySQL Error : Connection Error
Error Number: 2002 Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
Date : Mon, August 15, 2011 11:56:40
IP : 217.25.40.2
Browser : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB7.1; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0; .NET4.0C; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)
Referer : http://www.billingsforsik.net/forum/misc/forget_pass.php
PHP Version : 5.2.17
Server : Apache/2.2.17 (Debian)
Server Name : www.billingsforsik.net

i know but it dosent matter for me all that matters for me is that i get a guestbook that works.
Hi, i still have the same problem but before i change to an other guestbook i would like to try to reinstall the guestbook from the start again but this time also delet the database, is this an option?
but now i dont get the same error message as before , no i just get logged out from the admin center whitout no error message.
Hi, i still got the same error that i can log in to my admin center but when i press anything in there i get logged out and are back to the same page that i logged in on before, why cant i find any solution for this. Anyone who has a clue?
I have tried to reinstall the guestbook several times.
Thanks now i get the pgae but it seams a bit strange but this i can change in the admin center but i dont come in there and this time is complain on the username/password. How to solve it?
Hi i still got the same problem so i downloaded the latest version och lay it over my existing files exept from config.inc file but i get his now You can't access this file directly...
Url: http://www.billingsforsik.net/forum/
i do have the install.php file.
Hi, is this what you searching for:
last_visit
Is set to tinyint(11) id that whats you mean.
After clicking browse i got this:
SQL query:
SELECT COUNT( * ) AS `Rows` , `last_visit`
FROM `book_auth`
GROUP BY `last_visit`
ORDER BY `last_visit`
LIMIT 0 , 30

Forum Index » Profile for testar81 » Messages posted by testar81
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum