If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: pimmer
Forum Index » Profile for pimmer » Messages posted by pimmer
Hi everyone,

I want to adjust my current guestbook. The following i want to make:

When someone is adding a entry i want ot see the 5 latest entrys on the same page. I made this allready, by simple copying the content of addentry.php to guestbook.php. But this it's not so nice. http://www.bourgondiers.nl/gastenboektest.php (sorry Dutch only)

I don't want 2 times a header on one page. And i don't want 15 entrys on the same page.

Can somebody help me with this, thanx!!!
I had the same problem, i had changed the .htaccess file for fusker protection, and it didn't work any more. Check you're .htaccess file.
Carbonize wrote:Ignore my last post. Undo the previous idea of mine and instaed change var $imagick = ''; to var $imagick = 'none';

The error is also gone, but the tumbnail is still bad
Now the error message is gone, but the tumbnails are still bad.

Is it a hosting problem??
The same problem:

http://www.bourgondiers.nl/guestbook/index.php
I will try that with a new guestbook, if it works i will change my current guestbook.

Thanx for the help
My host provided it with cPanel X v2.5.0.

I can easely install it true cpanel, it makes then a directory and the sql entry.
Go to you're SQL manager (for example phpMyAdmin)

Go to you're guestbook

Go to the table: book_auth

And change the password field into 773359240eb9a1d9

now you can login with you're username and password=123
Thanx for the quick reply's

Some webhost companies turn off the ability to chmod 777 or 755 outside of the cgi-bin.... Check the files to make certain that they truly are chmod to the correct settings, if you are not able to get them to chmod correctly, then you should contact your webhost to find out if they have a security setting workaround.

The foldere tmp and public are chmod 777 if that is what you mean. And i can chmod 777 al files i want.

exec is a call to run an external program hence it being a risk. Did you tell the script you had imagemagik installed?

Do i need to install imagemagik, or do i have to change anything to a script?? Because i didn't install imagemagik or change any script.

p.s. here's my guestbook: http://www.bourgondiers.nl/aguestbook/
If you ad new entry's and ad a lot of ?????

for example
????? ????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ??????? ?????? ????? ?????? ??? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ???? ???? ?????? ????? ????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ??????? ?????? ????? ?????? ??? ?? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ???? ???? ??????

The marges of you're guestbook change

Can anybody solve this problem??
First of all, I’m very happy with Advanced Guestbook 2.3.1, it works very well except one thing:

I didn't find a solution with the search option of this forum so this is my problem:

If somebody ads a entry with an image, you'll get this error on you're screen a few seconds:
Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /aguestbook/lib/image.class.php on line 83
After that you'll go to the guestbook again. And the entry is there, and also the thumbnail and the picture. But de thumbnail hasn't the correct colours, sometimes only black and white.

Does somebody has a solution for this??

Thanx

Forum Index » Profile for pimmer » Messages posted by pimmer
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum