If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: MartinN
Forum Index » Profile for MartinN » Messages posted by MartinN
Maby the problem is my MS explorer, I will try from an other computer.

And to your question: The word Coon derives fra Racoon. The Maine Coon cat is the largest tame-cat known and coms from the State Maine. Because of its size the people om the State Maine belived, that it was at crossing between a Racoon and a cat. Therefor the name Maine Coon.

Regards Martin
I have tried the link you posted to my guestbook and and can't see the link icon at all.

Regards Martin
Here is the link www.neucoon.dk.

Regards Martin
I havn't altered any files!. The problem beats me, becasue when I open the guestbook, the Home-icon are always missing on the entries. After updating the homepage, it sometimes appears. Mostly it is missing!!

Regards Martin
I mean the link to the guests homepage witch he/she fills in when writing an entry. When I edit the entry, I can se the lin, but when showing the guestbook, most of the time I can't se the link (Icon = House=Link)

Regards Martin
Somtimes my guestbook shows the URL/Homepage for each entry and sometimes the URL is not shown - even if the guest has entere an URL to their homepage.

Is that a general problem with version 2.3.1? Can I do anything to resolve this problem? Will it be the same using version 2.3.3??

Regards Martin
Thanks for all your help, I will upgrade to version 2.3.3. and edit the Danish.php so it works.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards Martin
All right. Now I have changede the language to english - witch I should have done in the first place - and now the Preview works perfektly. Maybe there is an error in the Danish language-file!

Thanks for your fast and very kind help.

If I upgrad to version 2.3.3, (except for the config.ini.php) do I the need tho change anything on my homepage?

Regards Martin
Thats right, thats the problem. The link is: http://www.neucoon.dk/.

Feel free to give it at try.

Regards Martin N
By Preview I mean: When you enter a new message and will see it before posting it, it clears all the entered informations in the template.

MartinN
Been using Advanced Guestbook for more than a year, and I am very happy with it. But after I have changede my homepage to a new design, suddenly the Preview - when you enter a new message - dosn't work any more. I have version 2.3.1.

What can be done to resolve the problem!

Regards Martin

Forum Index » Profile for MartinN » Messages posted by MartinN
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum