If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: c_house
Forum Index » Profile for c_house » Messages posted by c_house
yes i did that. it really has me stumped when i look at the source code of the page it comes up with nothing in front of the .gif
I really cant figure out how to get the bars working on my poll. the image directory is correct because the icons in the admin section all work fine. is there anywhere in the code where i can set the poll results to just be the one set colour where i can link straight to that gif.

thanks
i have changed all the settings is there something in the code of the poll in the template section that i can change.
I have set the image folder directory corectly but i still get no colour bars i have set the colours in the poll. the results show up and for a split second there is a bar with only an outline and no solid colour.

how do i fix this little problem
how do you select a colour guys i cant seem to figure that out
how do i fix this guys it comes up above my poll:

Warning: main(./poll_cookie.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/Untitled-2.php on line 4

Warning: main(): Failed opening './poll_cookie.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/Untitled-2.php on line 4

Forum Index » Profile for c_house » Messages posted by c_house
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum