If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: breagan1
Forum Index » Profile for breagan1 » Messages posted by breagan1
If I click on "write a comment" on any entry, the entry number is different in the wirte a comment view. For example, if I click to write a comment on entry 417 the entry number chnages to 14701 in the write a comment window. Any thoughts?

You can view the guestbook here:
http://www.marcellusny.com/guestbook/index.php

Also, after someone writes a comment they are directed to the top of the guestbook. How could I have them directed to the entry they wrote the comment for?

Also, also, is there a way to recieve a notification email when someone writes a comment, as opposed to just when they add a new entry?

Thanks guys.
Nothing significant. Here's the link:

http://www.marcellusny.com/guestbook/index.php
I'm sure. I cannot save edits to entries that have blank email fields. I also discovered that I cannot save edits to entries if the location field is blank. Neither of these fields is required in my guestbook. Can someone else try this in their database? If all fields that appear on the sign guestook page are filled in then I can save edits to entries.
I narrowed down the problem with not being able to edit my guestbook entries. If the email field has something in it I can edit the entry. If the email field is blank it will NOT let me save the edit.
I have completely reinstalled 2.4.3 and still cannot edit the entries through the admin panel. I get the following message when I try to save an edit:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

I can sign the guestbook and can delete entries, but cannot edit them. Please help.
I have reinstalled 2.4.3 and still cannot edit entries. I get the following message when I try to save an edit:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

I can sign the guestbook and can delete entries, but cannot edit them. Please help.
I cannot edit my messages either. I get the follwing screen when I try to save an edit:

Internal Server Error

I have this problem too, in 2.4.3.

When I try to edit any message I get the following screen:

Internal Server Error

I reinstalled all files and still get the same message. Any idea why I cannot edit my messages?
Yes, if I try to edit any entry I get this error. Any thoughts?
When I try to save an edit to a guestbook entry I get the following error:

Internal Server Error
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@marcellusny.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This has never happened before. What would cause this? I am using 2.4.2.
I found a time conversion Web site. Turns out it's unix time.

http://www.onlineconversion.com/unix_time.htm
In my style admin I set the time to "Exp. US Format (Monday, April 25, 2000)" but it doen't "stick".

Aslo, I'd like to import some entries from an old guestbook. I know how to do this but Advanced Guestbook seems to use a code(?) maybe international time? for the date & time:

For 11/26/05 15:53 it uses:

For 11/26/05 23:11 it uses:

Any idea what these number mean or what the conversion formula would be to keep the time & date of my old entries correct?

Thanks.

Forum Index » Profile for breagan1 » Messages posted by breagan1
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum