If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: kjiver
Forum Index » Profile for kjiver » Messages posted by kjiver
Thanks! You're the man.. That solved my problem with the guestbook!
BTW.. HTPP:// or HTTP://...?

Now I have managed to get the guestbook running with your excellent scripts, but I have lost all my ikons...

I have tried different Base_url in the config file
$GB_PG["base_url"] = "http://www.kjiver.no/gjestebok/img"; /* e.g htpp://www.yourdomain.com/guestbook/img */

Could you point me in the right direction here. Seens like everything is correctly installed...

Take a look on http://www.kjiver.no/gjesteboken.htm

Also. I have now copied the pictures from the old servers_public directory to the new one, but still it isn't in the guestbook. Any solution to that one?

Regards
Kjell Iver
Strange. I just downloaded it. There is one in several of the other cataloges as well. Is it my FTP program that add's it...? I use LeechFTP...
Jupp... There was... I removed it and now it is working.... !
Thanks!
I finally got the advanced guestbook to work on the new server, but realised that the problem with Spam had to be solved. Just 10 minutes after the new guestbook was open it was flooded.

So I deleted the guestbook from my server, saving only the config.inc.php, downloaded the lazaruzgb and installed it locally.

Used ftp to transfer it over to my server, and copied the old config.inc.php into the admin directory.
Now nothing works. I get following message when I try the install script and the aupdate script:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@kjiver.no and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at kjiver.no Port 80

Seems like the config.inc is very scrambled in the original lazarus-inc file. Is it another character set?
Do you have any solution? Still haven't found a solution on how to copy the data from the old server to the new one.
I have phpmyadmin on both servers, but don't understand how to import det data...
Thanks for the help!
Kjell Iver
Hi
I have also a problem moving my database from one provider to another.
The old provider had C_panel and creating the guestbook was very easy.

The new provider does not have Cpanel, and when I log into MySql, there is no Import function.

Under MySql I don't have the rights to create new databases. Only use the database that is already created, with empty tables.

I can log into both MySql's - the old and the new. How can I move the guestbooks when there's no import function?
I'm pretty new to Sql

Kjell Iver
www.kjiver.no

Forum Index » Profile for kjiver » Messages posted by kjiver
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum