If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: laria
Forum Index » Profile for laria » Messages posted by laria
Well, I think I have it all installed, and I actually have a poll on my webpage that won't let me vote more than once. I see stats, I found where my comments go and I'm fairly happy but.. (and there always is a "but" isn't there?).. in the Templates section of the admin, what is all the code in the display_head, display_loop and display_foot boxes used for? Should I be putting this code on my site? If yes, where does it go? Under the Help section, I see three boxes of code there too.. one is string poll_process(mix var), one is for random poll, and one is to always show latest poll. This is what I selected for code for on my webpage and it works but what is all the code in the Templates section for?

2nd question, where does this cookie line actually go? <?php
/* Include this before your html code */
include "./poll_cookie.php";
?>
Says to include before my html code. I put this line before my <html> tag at the top of my page - didn't work.. I put it right before the line that calls on the poll - didn't work.

3rd question, how do I select the style of poll I want to put out?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know I get wordy so I apologize. Excellent looking script though once I get it going thanks

Forum Index » Profile for laria » Messages posted by laria
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum