If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: mdvanii
Forum Index » Profile for mdvanii » Messages posted by mdvanii
I suppose my version didn't come with an in-built word verification option..
Is there a code I can add somewhere to install that? The spam I'm getting is INSANE. I can't handle the tech stuff to switch to lazarus, as I'm retarded.
Have you received my email?
ok thank you. I just did.
I can't find the version info anywhere.
Where can I look for it?
Can I email you?
i can't tell, i'm using the one yahoo webhosting provides.

"PHP Version 4.3.11

System FreeBSD hostingprod.com 4.11-YAHOO-20061215 FreeBSD 4.11-YAHOO-20061215 #0: i386
Build Date Sep 22 2005 14:19:27"
Um, mine didn't have the image verification option. Where would it be? General Settings?
Dear Carbonize,
Is it possible to make the advanced guestbook entries password-required-only? I'm getting an AAAAmazing amount ofm spam.
Perhaps add some script somewhere? I can password protect the comments to the entries but there is nowhere to tick to password the entries...

thanks!
yatabazah
Thank you so much but I managed to get in there and delete the spam posts. Man, why does anyone take the time to do that? Would you spend your money on a spam pop up gambling site? So retarded.
Again, thank very much!
It crashes everytime anyone visits or when I try to delete the entry.
It doesn't allow me to delete it, it crashes too soon for the admin. page to load. Does anyone know what to do? I CANNOT delete the offensive post. Please help!
I screencapped the page, here's the post:
img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/yatabazah/Picture-1.jpg">

Forum Index » Profile for mdvanii » Messages posted by mdvanii
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum