If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: kittykat3
Forum Index » Profile for kittykat3 » Messages posted by kittykat3
Hi all,

I hope someone can help me. I needed a poll script which allowed for unlimited (or at least 100 options), so I downloaded the free Advanced Poll v2.0.8 (PHP) script from this website.

Unfortunately, the session.php file, which was supposed to be located in the polldata folder, is missing. Instead of that session.php file, .htaccess is in its place. Does anyone have the session.php file?

Also, here's something else that I noticed with this script. After I created a poll and copied & pasted the code on my website, when people click on Vote, it brings them to my home page. When people click on View Results, it also brings them back to my home page. Does anyone have a fix for this? Am I doing something wrong?

I also think there's something broken because when I go to the poll's admin, there is a broken image by the "Please enter a valid username and password" sentence. And in the blue area on the left side is le>

Could someone please tell me how to fix this too?

Thank you so much in advance!

Forum Index » Profile for kittykat3 » Messages posted by kittykat3
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum