If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: lsuedulive
Forum Index » Profile for lsuedulive » Messages posted by lsuedulive
I will call GoDaddy and ask about support to import and install Lararus. They are not much on support and I am new to SQL or MySql
OK now I see why GoDaddy is offering the free GB. It is really worthless. I will cancel GoDaddy and go with someone with better features.

Sorry I thought you were fronting to sell Lazarus. Didn't he rise from the dead?
I require help files to follow step by step. How long has this GB been a front to get members to purchase a better GB with help?
I was looking for the list of error messages. I don't have time to post each and every error I come across while learning how to use the GB
Instead of taking months to learn and ask questions and configure guestbook, where is a list of help files / feature files / that I can read and go through the list instead of tring to figure out which question to ask?

Are these free guestbooks worth all the time in a forum install of having a guild in help guide?
On a new install on GoDaddy it is not working. This is the error message;

One of the input fields does not seem to be valid.

Where are the list of error messages in the help section?

Thanks,
http://melvillehighschool.info/guestbook/

Forum Index » Profile for lsuedulive » Messages posted by lsuedulive
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum