If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Frankpc
Forum Index » Profile for Frankpc » Messages posted by Frankpc
It worked!!! I used CCleaner. stripped my computer to the bone.

But I can get into the Admin section from both Firefox and IE now!!!

Thank you so much for the help!

Frank
I just realized that I can gain access to the Admin area from Firefox but not from IE. IE stills does the admin loop. Why in the world would that be?

I guess it doesn't matter a lot. Firefox does just fine with it. But does anyone have an idea why? Or has anyone noticed this strange issue before?

Frank
Field types set as follows...

ID small- int 5
username -varchar 60
password- varchar 60
session- varchar 32
last_visit -int 11

what do you think?

thanks for your time!

Frank
The fields in book_auth are...
ID
username
password
session
last_visit

Those look OK?
Yes sir. I use it daily. Is there something in there that needs to be adjusted?

Sorry for the late response. I was working on an ecommerce sheet for the combatcancer website.

The chatroom works fine. I just can't get to the admin to delete spammers and stuff like that.

Thanks for the help!

Frank
I've run the "upgrade.php" script several times. But it doesn't fix the problem that is preventing me from getting into the Admin area of AdvancedGuestBook.

When I run the script, it tells me my password was correct and it proceeds to execute.

I am not upgrading from one version to another. I am using the newest version just downloaded.

I see the same symptoms as described elsewhere in this forum - Whenever I attempt to access the admin tabs on the admin screen, I am immediately returned to the Admin login screen.

Anyone have advice to share?

Thanks,
Frank

Forum Index » Profile for Frankpc » Messages posted by Frankpc
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum