If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Counter  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

Hi,

I'm looking for a visitor counter just like the one on the upper right side of this webpage. I have seen some free script counters, but I don't know which counter have the ability to 1)count the total visits and 2)the visitors today with database support like on this website.

Can someone tell me where I can find the counter which is used on this website(upper right side)?

Where can I find the tutorial for this script?

Erwin
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Try the link marked Free Scripts in the menu top left.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Anonymous

You will not get any instructions with it, though. It's a tough one to figure out. I wanted to use it, too, but have not been able to figure it out.
Cosmic
Beginner

Somebody should start ringing the bell, it's all fine and dandy to be able to get such quality stuff for free, but what use is it if so many have so many problems installing it. First I can't get the poll going so I look elsewhere, now I'm having trouble with the counter.

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum