If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
I just installed my guestbook, nothing really works!  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

I just installed it (fantasy.xedhost.net/guest_book) and nothing works exept if i go to http://www.fantasy.xedhost.net/guest_book/addentry.php (which is signing) and http://www.fantasy.xedhost.net/guest_book/admin.php but if i enter my user and pass. it just gets me back to the same page!
Anonymous

i'm pretty new at this so please dnt blame me if there's something really obvious
Anonymous

in the install.txt this is all it says- --> doc/readme.txt

um.....?
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

How did you install it? I'm going to guess that you use cPanel to install it.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
JTD
Graduate

From all the errors looks like not all the files where uploaded.Try downloading them from this site. And re-upload all of them except the config.php

LINK-> Use Lazarus Guestbook
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
Anonymous

Carbonize wrote:How did you install it? I'm going to guess that you use cPanel to install it.

ya, i used cpanel...this is the secont time i tried, the first time it worked, but that was deleted by accedent O.O
Anonymous

JTD wrote:From all the errors looks like not all the files where uploaded.Try downloading them from this site. And re-upload all of them except the config.php

should i delete the one i have right now? or should i upload it on the one i have?
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

cPanel seriously ballsed up their last installation files. Download the guestbook from this site then replace ALL your guestbook files EXCEPT the admin/config.inc.php file.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum