If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Place your script  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Cosmic
Beginner

I've been at it for ages and just can't get the thing running, I've gone through almost all the threads without avail. Do I put it in a html addon in my page, do I open the html editor in Cpanel, where in the lords name does it go, plus do any of you feel like placing your full script, so that I can get an idea of how the build up is. The snippet stuff from the admin panel in the poll itself isn't any help, and the constant tibits to be found here and there don't give me the insight I need. And I really need a poll for my site.

In advance, thankyou for any help.
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

Find the page you want your poll on.

Eg. index.php - must be .php unless you want to mess with .htaccess files.

Then add the code from the admin panel to the page, placing it where you want the poll to appear.

Eg.

Visit my site @ www.ragnaru.com
Adv. Poll Install Guide NOW BACK ONLINE! (And also rather out of date I would of thought)
[Email] [WWW]
Cosmic
Beginner

Auron wrote:Find the page you want your poll on.

Eg. index.php - must be .php unless you want to mess with .htaccess files.

Then add the code from the admin panel to the page, placing it where you want the poll to appear.

Eg.

That htaccess you talk about if that's included in my Cpanel does that mean it automatically changes html into php. I ask because my pages are html, yet when I publish to the web they become php, or at least that is to say they all have a php extention.
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

So long as the page/s that you want your poll to appear on have the extension .php then you and fine and ready to go!
No extra steps are required to get it to work or display. : )

Visit my site @ www.ragnaru.com
Adv. Poll Install Guide NOW BACK ONLINE! (And also rather out of date I would of thought)
[Email] [WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum