If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Looking for a certain type of calander  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
blueoval
Beginner

I am looking for an event calender to put on my site. I see several nice ones out among the websites but I am not able to find the code or directions for them. I know there are a lot of calenders out their but what I am looking for is one that the person can add events themselves. Kind of like what you see with the post nuke sites. I dont want the big bulky calenders, just want to have a list of events, dates, locations ect.

Can anyone help?

[/url]
aim icon [ICQ]
AlanB

I found a nice calendar system at awsd.com - this gives you three types of display - full calendar - mini-calendar and stright listings line by line (which is what I think you are looking for).

You can also include multiple calendars in the same output.

I have modified the text a bit using the line by line listing and added fields - it was a real nightmare doing it but I got there in the end!!!

If you want any further information please email me at admin@wiltsnet.com - and you can see my version running by visiting www.wiltsnet.com and going to the wiltsNET Events Calendar link

Regards

Alan
WP1

Hello,

Take a look at phpICalendar

WP1

Webbing Along!!!
blueoval
Beginner

Thank you for letting me know about the resources. I will check both of them out and see if they are what I am looking for.

Thanks
aim icon [ICQ]
DuaneBush

I offer Las Vegas Broadway shows tickets for you. You can take it as an example and create a similar calendar for yourself.
theresadelcas
[Avatar]

If you also have any unfinished management assignments, then we are here to provide you the best management assignment help. Our quality is unbeatable and we provide plagiarism free content. No need to worry now, as you can avail our Employment Law Assignment Help with amazing discounts and cashbacks. There is no need to panik, as we are here to help. So, order now.

Theresa Delcas

https://www.myassignmentservices.com/
[WWW]

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum