If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
a newbies guide to placing the guestbook in an html page  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
The Critic
Beginner
[Avatar]

Zach wrote:I've known Amber for a while now, and calling her "wise ass" is completely offensive and ridiculous. I created & run a large reptile website (blue tongue skinks.net), and had several problems with guestbook hacking. She offered to re-design the hacked section, and even spent several hours on the phone with me free of charge. She of course never asked for a cent, that's just the kind of person she is, so naturally when a bone head comes along and calls her names like a sissy safe behind his keyboard, it tends to anger me a little. I'm in debt to her, and will always offer my web design services free of charge to her; Simply because of her willingness to help and not expecting anything in return.

On a lighter note (and other than this thread) I'm enjoying learning all the info on the forum! Thanks!

Just to let you all get your shorts in a bundle The statements about being a wise ass and charging were originally directed at jtd not at amber.
Amber quoted a snipette of the statement that I made which made it look as thought I was speaking about her when I was making a general statement about folks that cop an attitude. Once again it shows how folks jump on a bandwagon that is clearly careening down the hill side rofl.

enjoy yourselves

Pappy says " Never argue with those less intelligent than your self, you can't learn anything and they'll never get the point as they are to self absorbed to objectively look and listen! Therefore they will remain in their feeble mental state and never experience growth!"

Taking Pappys advice, no longer watching this inate thread

Warmest regards
TC
geo
Beginner

Hi fatjack,

like your http://www.fatjack.co.uk/drrink/index.htm web site and its use of GB in many guises, am I right in assuming you have set up several completely separate Guestbook installations on your server ?
fatjacK
Student
[Avatar]

Cheers Geo,

Nothing as clever I am afraid. Just one GB - but it seemed to me going to all the trouble of integrating the GB into the site, to do it seamlessly, some of the site should integrate into the guest book. So GB looking links appear on each page and pages using lists I have stolen the GB look.

I am trying at the moment to populate the gig list using php but at present it's just html.

fj

http://www.drrink.co.uk
[Email] [WWW]
amber222
Graduate

A great logo you have, fatjack.
JTD
Graduate

*BUMP* will someone sticky these damn topics please.

LINK-> Use Lazarus Guestbook
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum