If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
AGBOOK extrem langsam, was könnten die ursachen sein?  XML
Forum Index » German Forum
Anonymous

Hi

Ich habe seit ca. 2 Wochen mein AGBOOK zum erstenmal geupdated. Einträge konnte ich behalten, smillies hab ich auch wieder zum laufen gebracht, bilder gehen nocht. NUR, das guestbook ist extrem langsam geworden. ich habe keine ahnung wieso? hatte irgend jemand ne ahnung ob es funktionen gibt, die die ladezeit des guestbooks speziell verlangsamen. könnte ich in meiner datenbank etwas optimieren?

oder ist die loadingzeit normal - schauts euch bitte mal an, http://www.monokellabs.ch/index2.php?section=guestbook

Danke für eure Hilfe!

ShortInfo 4 English Users:
Since i've updated my Advanced guestbook it is loading very slowly. Is there a function or something that can speed up my guestbook? Can i optimize anything in my MySQL database? any ideas, please help. Have a look @ the loading time >> http://www.monokellabs.ch/index2.php?section=guestbook

Thx 4 help!
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

For the db side of things you can go into phpMyAdmin and either repair or optimize the db tables which might help.

Visit my site @ www.ragnaru.com
Adv. Poll Install Guide NOW BACK ONLINE! (And also rather out of date I would of thought)
[Email] [WWW]
Anonymous

Hi Auron

okey, now i've optimized and repaired all my tables, but it didn't help
I also saw a command which should Drop the table cache in phpMyAdmin ("Table Flush"). Unfortunately i dont have the rights on my DB to execute it - could this cache might be the problem?
If yes, I'd ask my hoster to give me access to that command. Any ideas if this helps?

-Greetz Lord eAgle-
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

tbh i have no idea.
i'd wait for carbonize to have a look at this thread.

Visit my site @ www.ragnaru.com
Adv. Poll Install Guide NOW BACK ONLINE! (And also rather out of date I would of thought)
[Email] [WWW]
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Is this since upgrading from 2.3.1 to 2.3.2? or from 2.2 to 2.3.2 ?

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Anonymous

hmmm i'm not sure. i think it was one of the 2.2 series. i had it since the 9. Juni 2002... i updated because the administration area didn't work anymore. looks like i had the same security problems like everyone else.

if it helps you to find out the reason. it is only loading slowly @ the index site. the navigation in the administration area (also easy admin) is loading fast like always.
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

I'd say that yes you updated from 2.2. 2.2 retrieved the data differently. The reason your guestbook is running slow now is the high number of comments you have in some of the entries. Resolving this issue is on my list of things to do and i do have an idea which I may work on later tonight.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Anonymous

oh, yes that's possible, my comment table has 4591 entries

would be cool if you can fix it. i'll stay tuned ...

-Lord eAgle-
Lord eAgle

Now i updated to 2.3.4 but the loading time still suxxx. isn't it easy to fix that problem with the loading time? when i have a look @ the entries with the easy admin tool the comments load fast...

carbonize can u plz plz plz fix that problem?

Forum Index » German Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum