If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Guestbook v2.3.0 v.s. Guestbook v2.3.1  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
Anonymous

Could someone tell me what a different between those versions?
Anonymous

a bug in the admin script was fixed
Anonymous

Can't you just release one new version a month? Instead of a new one every goddamned day?
Anonymous

Is there something that turn off logged ip, in this script.

Greetz Grumpie
CutEI3aI3y
[Avatar]

OMG!!!!!Ireally want the guestbook that this site has for my site.....it is soooo cute!Can someone plzzzz help meeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/code]

ComE in hEre if yOurs
[Email] [WWW] aim icon
nemovn2003
Beginner

If there is a new version of this , how can I find it? Can you make the mailing list of news?
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

There is only one guestbook version, and that is 2.3.1. There was 2.3.0 but there was a bug that was fixed and 2.3.1 was born. This has been around for a while now. When you download it there is an update script if you still have version 2.3.1.

Auron

Visit my site @ www.ragnaru.com
Adv. Poll Install Guide NOW BACK ONLINE! (And also rather out of date I would of thought)
[Email] [WWW]
nesan

There must be literally thousands of firms out there helping students and or professionals apply to academic. Visit Mater Paper Writer online. Make a budget and decide which one will help you meet your objectives and avail phd research paper writing service
[WWW]

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum