If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
What will Bitcoin bring in 2020?  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
nathandev

Very roughly, Bitcoin has been increasing by about 13% per year for the last several years after you remove the speculative manias that occurred in 2014 and then again in 2017. If $6000 seems to be the reasonable price for 2018, then $6800 is a likely average for 2019. If you are wondering when it is going to surpass the $20,000 highs, I would say that is not likely until the late 2020s check out https://cryptolinks.com/bitcoin-futures for further info.
SuperbBoi

You know, bitcoin seems very unpredictable because its rate isn't stable at all and it frightens all new investors. To be honest, I am not into trading completely and often use a bot profittrailer which does everything for me
Diana Nice

Nowadays it is really difficult to predict what will happen in the future. I believe that in the next few years, we will see a big change in crypto and Bitcoin will be still the most popular and highest-rated cryptocurrency. Here, in this app development agency blog, you can stay in touch with the latest cryptocurrency trends.

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum