If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: wkeith01
Forum Index » Profile for wkeith01 » Messages posted by wkeith01
If you down load a program called HTML KIT which is a really good editor and configure the ftp from in the program to your site, then on the right side of the screen you will see FTP and your site name, click on it and it will open then go down to Guestbook and click on the + sign and that will open, then open templates and look for body.php double click this file and it will open in the main screen just do all the alterations there, and all you have to do then is close it and it will up-load automaticaly and if you then go to your guestbook you will see the alterations. you can alter everything by double clicking on the different files. you can get HTML KIT from http://www.chami.com and it is free. if you have any problems then go to my website and contact me from there http://www.devoted-to-minpins.co.uk.
Can anybody tell me how to set the time, date, month and year as it is now Saturday 3rd April 2004, yet the access stats is showing thursday 14th Febauary 2001. I have now disscovered the date and so on is a test, so can anybody tell me how to set the stats for my own site.

Got it all sorted on my own????????
Can anybody give me some idea as what to put in the following places in links.pl I have tried everything but nothing works.
Regards wkeith01

url of script
$cgiurl = "";

# base url to all link files without trailing "/"
$link_url = "";

# base directory to all link files from the server root without trailing "/"
$base_dir = "";

# default index page of your choice
$index_url = "";

# counter log file
$id_count = "";

GOT IT SORTED ON MY OWN?????????/