If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: cikemini
Forum Index » Profile for cikemini » Messages posted by cikemini
i was hoping not to have to do that! thanks.

JTD wrote:
I would suggest updating your version of AGB.
thanks for the default user and pass. but it still does not work. i am using version 2.2. the reset.zip script runs, but then it does not reset the user and pass. any other suggestions?

thanks.

michael
ok, tried the script, but it didn't work. what i am not clear on here is, if i change the username and pass in the reset.php script before i upload it are these supposed to be my new username and password? if so, it did not work. or does it reset to the default, and yes i know this is a silly question, but what is the default? thanks for the help.

best,

michael
thank you amber, very much.

i will email you to get any details.

best,

michael

amber222 wrote:Hey, I just noticed - I used to be your neighbor!

Before returning to Michigan a few years ago to take care of my Mom, I lived and worked right there in Sherman Oaks! My office was in the Galleria, and I lived just a few blocks down on Sepulveda Blvd between Ventura and Burbank Bl.

It's a small world after all.
hi everyone,

i am using guestbook 2.2 on my site spice-of-life.com and some a-hole keeps hacking my guestbook and defacing it. i do not know how to stop them, is there any advantages to the newest version of guestbook in this regard? currently someone has hacked the guestbook and has changed my login to the admin of the book, so i do not know what to do except for delete all the files off the server and reload them!? i am quite new at this and would appreciate any help. thanks.

best,

michael

Forum Index » Profile for cikemini » Messages posted by cikemini
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum