If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: azism
Forum Index » Profile for azism » Messages posted by azism
I'm not sure why others want Advanced Poll in Phpnuke, since Nuke already has a survey.

First of all, you don't suppose it's because Advanced Poll is that much better, do you? :o

One thing I wish it did that it doesn't, is have the ability to capture user names. There have been instances where I needed a poll that captured (but does not display) user names. Not for anything nasty. It's just my niche of users fit a whole different realm.
I would like for my guestbooks (yes, more that one) to say who they are instead of just saying Guestbook at the top. I know it is the image gbook.gif that is being called. However, whenever I try to change the grapic from Guestbook to "My Website's Guestbook" (for example), the new graphic still occupies the same space.

Any suggestions???
I would like for my guestbooks (yes, more that one) to say who they are instead of just saying Guestbook at the top. I know it is the image gbook.gif that is being called. However, whenever I try to change the grapic from Guestbook to "My Website's Guestbook" (for example), the new graphic still occupies the same space.

Any suggestions???

Forum Index » Profile for azism » Messages posted by azism
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum