If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: okcamp
Forum Index » Profile for okcamp » Messages posted by okcamp
No, the background is black and the text is set to white. The header file looks as though it's referring to a css file, though. There isn't one in the directory.
OK, I downloaded the 2.2 exploit fix. I still can't figure out how to change the font and background colors. I went into templates/com.php and panel-style php and manually changed them there but that didn't work.

Does my problem have anything to do with hackers? I will upgrade to the lastest and greatest version but now am obsessed with making this file visible.

Here is the link to the site I'm working on:

http://theacesforreal.com/guestbook/addentry.php
I must be blind. I don't see any guestbook files to download. Not on the site you directed me to or Carbonize's site.
Hi,

This is my first post.

I am redesigning a website, which is using v.2.2 and I have no documentation on how this guestbook works.

My immediate problem: the background and fonts are both black and I'm not sure how to change them. In the code it looks like there should be a css file but there is none.

Can anyone help me get back up and running?

Forum Index » Profile for okcamp » Messages posted by okcamp
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum