If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Mastercloser2
Forum Index » Profile for Mastercloser2 » Messages posted by Mastercloser2
Oh, sorry, but the Javascript-part isn't important.
Mostly i use a template, i forgot to delete this Javascript-code.

I think, so is it better

Helge
So, you changed the path and it worked?

Yes, it's as simple as that..

Now maybe you will post some instructions to share with other people who don't know how to get their poll in a pop-up window like that?

That's fine by me.

The following code opens a window and starts the file "vote.php"

Yes, and this is the data content of the file "vote.php"

HTH

Helge
OK, the solution is, the path was wrong. But why? No idea, the code was not changed.
Many thanks for your help

Greets from Germany,

Helge
Hi,

the url is www.beat-fabrik.de, the site-lanuage is german. Yoy can find the poll, when you click on the middle picture with the questionmark. In the new popup-window is the error-massage.
In the last months there were no changes in the code.

The following code calls the polling-function:

<BODY TEXT="#000000" LINK="#000000" VLINK="#000000" ALINK="#FF0000" topmargin="0" leftmargin="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">
<table width="205" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
<td align="center" valign="middle">
<?php
include_once "/mnt/ls1/03/393/00000022/htdocs/poll/textfile/booth.php";
echo $php_poll->poll_process(1);
?>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><div align="center"><a href="javascript:;" onClick="window.close()">Window
Close</a> </div></td>
</tr>
</table>
</BODY>

Helge
Hi,

please excuses my English
The program worked always well, but since some days I get the following error message with the employment of Advanced Poll 2.02:

Warning: Unable to access /textfile/poll_cookie.php in /mnt/kw2/03/650/00000011/htdocs/vote.php on line 3

Warning: Failed opening '/textfile/poll_cookie.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /mnt/kw2/03/650/00000011/htdocs/vote.php on line 3

Warning: Unable to access /textfile/booth.php in /mnt/kw2/03/650/00000011/htdocs/vote.php on line 34

Warning: Failed opening '/textfile/booth.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /mnt/kw2/03/650/00000011/htdocs/vote.php on line 34

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /mnt/kw2/03/650/00000011/htdocs/vote.php on line 35

Any ideas?

Helge

Forum Index » Profile for Mastercloser2 » Messages posted by Mastercloser2
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum