If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: blkshirt
Forum Index » Profile for blkshirt » Messages posted by blkshirt
amber222 wrote:If I understand you correctly, I would say the problem is with what you are naming the poll.

Advanced poll is designed to allow you to use multiple polls on your site. Instead of calling your poll "ohhstrack.com poll", you should give it a name specific to the question, perhaps maybe "chip system" or something like that. Then you can go ahead and put "Poll" as the title in the bar above it, and it would make sense, saying the current poll is about the "chip system".

Good thought... Thanks!!!

I still think it should be able to accept null values... I'll look at the database in mySQL and see if I can do that, just curious...
I'd like the title of the poll to be null however in the admin section in will not let me use that. I can't put in a blank space either. Is there any way around it?

I just want to put "poll" above the actual poll in a box that will flow with the rest of my sites headers.

Here's the site with the poll on it:

http://www.ohhstrack.com/beta

If you look above where it says "ohhstrack.com poll' you'll see a grey bar... that is where I will put "POLL"

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Thanks,

blkshirt

Forum Index » Profile for blkshirt » Messages posted by blkshirt
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum