If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: RobWestLoko
Forum Index » Profile for RobWestLoko » Messages posted by RobWestLoko
GOOD LOOKING OUT CARBONIZE, IT WORKED... NOW I'M GON'START THE FIGHT AGAINST SPAM..... 2.3.4.
he edited on my post, the part you quoted.
Auron, i'm sorry if i hurt your eyes... Carbonize thanks I will try that next.
nothing on the page... www.elsalvadorrap.com/guestbook ....

nb: we can read just fine, no need to ott it with caps and bold, Auron.
I DID UPLOAD THAT FILE... AND UNFORTUNATLY ALL I GET IS A BLANK PAGE....
I BACKED UP THE COMPLETE FOLDER BEFORE I DELETED IT.. SHOULDN'T THE CONFIG FILE BE THE SAME ALREADY?... I UPLOAD IT, AND TRUTHFULLY, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME.... JEEZ.. I'M AN IDIOT... I THOUGHT I COULD JUST UPLOAD IT AGAIN.
I should slap myself deleted the guestbook directory while I was drunk... I didn't change anything on phpAdmin or MySql, I reloaded the guestbook folder to my server now is just a blank page... any geniouses out there who are sober, can tell me waht I can do besides cutting down the liquor?
Unfortunatly it doesn't work, but I am able to see the messages through the administration panel, so it's not a php or mysql problem right?
all i have access to is the folders, not phpMyAdmin app.. and, no changes to the server... it's weird
none at all, it was working fine, all of a sudden it stopped working.[/b]
YEAH ITS ON THE SAME SERVER.
WOW.... I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACCESS PHP THROUGH A WINDOWS SERVER....
yes is running.[/b]
The guestbook is installed in a Windows 2000 Server, it was working fine, now it just stopped working for no reason....

this is the error we get

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in .....\guestbook\lib\mysql.class.php on line 41

www.pescozada.com/guestbook

anyone ever encountered this problem?
I changed the permissions on the templates folder to 777

Forum Index » Profile for RobWestLoko » Messages posted by RobWestLoko
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum