If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: bslade
Forum Index » Profile for bslade » Messages posted by bslade
I was hitting "Reset Poll", but that only resets the values on the screen. I still have to hit "save" for the reset to take effect. My mindset was that a reset is an immediate operation, the same as cancel.

I wasn't even noticing that there were vote counts on the admin screen.

Never mind.

Ben
I'd like to see functionality allowing voting for multiple choices in one poll.

I'd like to see functionality letting users change their vote (ie. change their mind)
I'm trying to use Advanced Poll with my Mozilla web browser on my Mac (Mozilla version 1.7.2, Mac OS X version 10.3.6)

I set up my first poll fine, and made a few test votes. No problem.

But when I try and go to clear the test votes in the admin screen, it doesn't work (no error message, just a silent failure).

I'm pretty sure that this is because of Javascript differences with Mozilla. The problem code is "javascript:ResetPoll()"

Is anybody else using the Advanced Poll with the Mozilla web browser? (or with the Firebird or Netscape web browsers which are based on the same underlying code)

Thanks
Ben Slade
Washington DC, USA
PublicMailbox at benslade dot com
(When sending email to me, append 030516 to the subject line to bypass spam filters)

Forum Index » Profile for bslade » Messages posted by bslade
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum