If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: treecdesign
Forum Index » Profile for treecdesign » Messages posted by treecdesign
I can't seem to change the color of this font in my admin, or in the code. (Top time/date "Thanks for Stopping" & Total Records)

If you can tell me where and how I can change this font color from black to white, I'd appreciate it.

Crystal

P.S. I have all the other fonts set correctly.
I'm working on resolving the same problem. (Need to change black text to white "Thanks for stopping by". Where do I place the color code?

Crystal
Can I just say I LOVE YOU!! This process would have taken me forever to figure out on my own. You're the best! Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge with me. I really truly appreciate it.

Blessings,
Crystal
AHHH!!! I'm sooo close. It's asking for a valid user name and password. Is this something I create, or something already established?

-C
Ok. I got all the MySQL info from my host. Then, I got into the file and made the changes (thank you). Now I'm getting a different error (http://dmilaco.us/guestbook/). Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Crystal
Ok. I'll try that. And just so I know, what "correct information" am I checking for?

(sorry. I am soooo new at this.)

Blessings - C
Carbonize wrote:1 - Does your host provide an MySQL database?
2 - If so check that you put the correct information in the config.inc.php file

1. Yes. I did confirm that.

2. How do I open the file. I haven't had any luck opening php files thus far.

Thanks for your help - C
I'm totally new to using php. I'm setting this guestbook up from scratch and not sure how to start. I thought I'd just upload the "guestbook" folder that I downloaded from this site. But, when I did that and tried to access the page online, I got an error message (see: www.dmilaco.us/guestbook ). Not sure what it means, or what to do. I'd appreciate any help you can give me.

P.S. I haven't been able to change any of the install settings, as it keeps saying I don't have the program to open them, and the install.txt doesn't have anything in it.

Am I beyond help? Or is there a simple solution (I pray!).

Peace,
Crystal

Forum Index » Profile for treecdesign » Messages posted by treecdesign
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum