If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: dexter_evil
Forum Index » Profile for dexter_evil » Messages posted by dexter_evil
I have the same problem
Carbonize wrote:2.3.4 was just a bug fix for 2.3.3.

Could you put down what files exactly have been changed??
No it isn't link, so it's impossible to do that by CSS. I have to make it on js. I know that is possible, but I can't find information about it anywhere...
Does anybody know, how to make underline when mouse is over??
I made something like that, but it hasn't worked...

I've heard about function ondecoration but I don't know how to put that in code...
I've changed all tempates files source code. so when will I leave these files in unchanged form and i will replace all others files AGB will work properly??
I have 2.3.1 version. So??
I've done it, but IP is still not shown
I don't know how should I understand "test entry"... Could you pinpoint that??
I clicked that and I saw stored data, but HOST column is empty
I have something like that:

What should I change??
Yes on my server is myPHPadmin. But maybe is some manner to store IPs on server with that??
No, I can't. It's the same like on the comment titles. Maybe it is connected that my AGB is on server without SMTP, but I realy don't think so....
Exactly, that's my problem.
PS I dont know why the link which I put here didn't work. On my PC everythig is ok:/
I'm looking for script which will be show me from where (links or/and country) visitors come into my site. if it is possible, it will be great that script needn't php and sql
My guestbook do not show IP and Host. I haven't any ideas why. Maybe it is connected with some server problem... Check up my GB: http://dexter_evil.ovh.org/ksiega/guestbook/index.php

Forum Index » Profile for dexter_evil » Messages posted by dexter_evil
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum