If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: JTD
Forum Index » Profile for JTD » Messages posted by JTD
I even tried it.

Now if you just use the ibb.de this is what you get. It looks to be a website for a bank.

That should be in the footer.php file.
Not a problem glad to help. And You wont see me at mysitespace. Here or at the lazarus board.
It isnt hard the easy way is just to download the file. Then go in and delete all your current guestbook files except the config.php one upload the new ones and run the install file.
You can set it so you have to approve all regular posts and also the comments. Plus it comes with a php include feature to be able to add it right into your webpage. Here is mine I have it intigrated into phpnuke.

http://www.phantom309drivers.org/modules.php?name=Guestbook
sireray wrote:Thanks for the fast reply.. Now I am not sure how to update the guestbook, is there instructions?
Also I noticed you knew I was from Mysitespace.. interesting...

Yes there is. And you know me because I used to use them as a host. This is Ravenpro.
Hi sireray glad to see you found your way here from mysitespace.AVG isnt very good at keeping out spam. You might want to give Lazarus a shot. You can find the link in my signature below. And no you wont lose any of your current guestbook entries. It will use the same database as you have now. It will just upgrade it.
Carbonize wrote:Sounds like you are talking about the Advanced Guestbook install.php file there.

No carb he isnt. Your new version 1.5.1 Has 4 fields it wants filled in if it is a new install. Sounds to me like he doesnt know how to set up his config.php file or how to setup a mysql database.

host
dbname
dbusername
dbpassword
It is built into lazarus. Dont know about advanced guestbook. I dont use AVG.
Yes it is. It is called backing up your database which you do in phpmyadmin. Which should be found in your hosts site cpanel.
Or update to Lazarus guestbook so you can have something that actually works.
I would suggest upgrading to the newst AVG or to Lazarus.
drdave wrote:I applied the mod a few days ago but still get spam. guestbook 2.3.1

Not only that but I am not even getting the email notification anymore when someone post.

Any help appreciated.

I could not find it.

-------------------

Never mind I found my answer. You said you never wrote one.

Thanks
Dave

Why dont you just upgrade to Lazarus. That will save all the headaches.
Just reload the add.class.php file.
Oh boy

Forum Index » Profile for JTD » Messages posted by JTD
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum