If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Carbonize
Forum Index » Profile for Carbonize » Messages posted by Carbonize
devstart wrote:Switch to Linux hosting bro, easy to navigate.

What has that got to do with anything and at what point did they say they weren't hosted on Linux ?
devstart wrote:Wordpress.com is just web 2.0

What? Seriously what?
http://carbonize.co.uk/guestbook.zip
No. The fact there is neither tmp nor public folder is worrying as they are required for the image uploading. They are definitely there when I unpack the archive.
Not my script. The archive is automatically generated by the SVN he uses (SubVersion Control). I wouldn't have chosen it as my archive.
Use something like 7-Zip to extract the files.
Yes. You will have to copy the database information from your current config.inc.php to the one in Lazarus but then, after backing up, simply replace your existing files and visit install.php.

Possibly.
No the Advanced Guestbook
Not sure who installed it for you as they have changed the footer text, possibly to avoid spam. Anyway go to Free Scripts from the menu and download the latest version (click the little download icon bottom right of the entry). Back up your existing files. Now delete the config.inc.php file from the new guestbook script (not your current one as you will need it). Now upload the new files, minus the config.inc.php script, to replace your current files.
Try updating by replacing all files except the config file.
You can edit the templates to your hearts content.
Download der aktuellen Version. Kopieren Sie die Datenbankinformationen aus alten config.inc.php zu neuen. Laden Sie die neuen Dateien.
entry.php in templates

misc/forget_pass.php to reset password.

As to the emails I thought they were sent plain text? Easy to fix if you don't mind editing PHP.
You must be using a very very old version for it to be using globals. Have you tried downloading the latest version and simply updating your files?
http://carbonize.co.uk/Lazarus/Forum/index.php?topic=8.0

Forum Index » Profile for Carbonize » Messages posted by Carbonize
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum