If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: JTD
Forum Index » Profile for JTD » Messages posted by JTD
Hey Trevor. Thank you very much. My jump menu is now working. Actually it was the part above that helped me. I tried your modified gb_class and header.php files you sent. They didnt work. But redoing my excisting gb_class file like the above post did the trick.
To answer your ? yes it can be done. That much I know. How it is done I have no clue.
No you wont. All you are doing is reseting the password.
Ok I would like to update my GB 2.2 to GB 2.3.1 Can I do this without messing up all my style and template changes that I have made. Just to let you know my GB came with my server package so It was an auto install type deal.
Does this work with GB version 2.2. Thanks in advance. Also in which directory of GB do you place the new code in. Admin???
Ok I will be emailing you those files. I also tried that version you linked me to the other day and got the same errors the other person did.
You need to chmod your files correctly.777
Ok I followed the instructions put the stuff where you said to put it and I get this when I try to go to the links I put in there.

Query Error
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MySQL Error : Query Error
Error Number: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'http://ravenprom.org/gallery/index.php, 10' at line 1
Date : Fri, June 25, 2004 22:00:59
IP deleted
Browser : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
Referer : http://www.ravenprom.org/guestbook/index.php
PHP Version : 4.3.3
Server : Apache/1.3.29 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.3.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2634 mod_ssl/2.8.16 OpenSSL/0.9.6b
Server Name : www.ravenprom.org

No Problem Trevor
OOPS above post is me.
You cant place a / at the end.

This one is incorrect
User-agent: *
Disallow: /gbook/

While this one is correct.
User-agent: *
Disallow: /gbook

Also if you will go to the one tutorial link I gave everyone it has a test feature to see if you have your txt file set up correctly.

PS. Hey admin or mod. Why isnt my sig working correctly now? This is how i have allways had it formatted in my profile. Me thinks the forums are having a problem with img code.

Nope. And it is setup correctly. Iam running AG 2.2 The closest thing I have to that is the *Picture Upload* part.
Well I sorta thought that after I posted and I went and looked at mine. And I cant for the life of me in any of these sections Find anything that has anything to do with thumbnails. Piture upload yes but not thumbnails.

Private Messages | Easy Admin | General Settings | Style | Templates | Smilies | Password | Logout

So if you would care to point where you are seeing something about thumbnails I will look.
Ok my next ? is what is this for guestbook or poll. And I would be guessing its for poll. If so does poll have a file called includes/constants.php. If so look for something like this. This is all just a wild stab since you havnt even said what this is for.

// If you use GD higher 2.0.1 and PHP higher 4.0.6 set this to 1.
// Your thumbnails will be created with better quality
define('CONVERT_IS_GD2', 1);
As i said you will have to install either GD or ImageMagick. To your server.

Forum Index » Profile for JTD » Messages posted by JTD
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum