If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: DaShard
Forum Index » Profile for DaShard » Messages posted by DaShard
I agree about "...not getting answers to posts..."

If you are lucky enough to get an answer then it's usually some variation of "RTFM".

Having said that, we are all lucky enough to have the support and knowledge available to us with "a little digging" or a bit of "pleading"

In addition, when posts are sometimes answered by either guests, members or forum techies there is quite often not even a thank you from the question "poser".

As always, one gets what one pays for.

When was the last time you clicked on someone's "Donate" button on their website?

Maybe changing to a female name and cutesie picture might help!

Just my 10c worth....
That's ok... I attached a new style sheet withoput the td left-align and all is now fine....
I think it's inheriting the text-align: center; line from the footer class in your style-ses.css.

try creating this below and attaching to after your footer div:

.vote {
font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 9px;
color: #FFFFFF;
text-align: left;
vertical-align: bottom;
}

regardless, I had the same issue with a style sheet overriding the Advanced Poll Template!

Good luck
Can anyone please help with my Adv Poll Button alignment issue?

My default Templates all generate fine in all the usual Demo Apps - i.e. Vote Buttons are Centered at the bottom of the Polls...

My Poll's Vote Button is aligned left for some reason??

Is it 'cos my Poll page here - www.cannonbeachcomputers.com/comtactus./php - has a style sheet attached with the following lines in the .css:

td {
text-align: left;
vertical-align: top;
font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
color:#000000;

}

If I remove/edit that code above will that make my Voting Button in Advanced Poll realign to the Center of the Vote Table?

Thank you.
Hi, First of all - Thank you to Chi Kien for a great free poll and also to Ragnaru for answering so many questions AND writing Adv Poll documentation. You are both Saints!

Can anyone please help me here? My question is:

How do I combine the cute Vote button from the Simple Poll Template with the Popup Window of the Popup Template?

I've tried cutting and pasting code from one template to the other in the admin control but I always seem to not get it correct!

Should I be looking to put the Simple Template Vote Button into the Popup Template Code or versa vicer - The Popup Window portion of the Popup Template into the Simple Template code....

I'll be a programmer one day!!!

Thank you.

Forum Index » Profile for DaShard » Messages posted by DaShard
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum