If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Onni
Forum Index » Profile for Onni » Messages posted by Onni
Yes, the database is still there and i have changed the config file also. If the config file would be wrong then there would be some message "unable to connect database" or something, right?
Im using database version... I allready read topic about reseting admin password (in database table) and also tried reseting it from /misc/get_admin.php but no help...

EDIT: I read somewhere that PHP version 5 could cause some problems, is that right? Im not sure when my host updated to it but its not impossible that it wast same time i got hacked.
Hi!

I got my domain hacked, but managed to upload backup of Advanced Poll. Now the problem is that AP doesnt seem to find any polls. The actual poll screen shows up but when i try to vote or wiev the result AP says "Poll ID does not exist." Also i cannot sign in to my admin account. Any help please...

www.rammstein-hq.com
Hi!

I would like to ask few question about Advanced Poll and using it:

1. In General Settings -> Miscellaneous, what these settings means?
- Display order?
- Check?
- Locking timeout?
- Server time offset?

2. I have included Advanced Poll to all of my webpages, so there is same poll on every page. Still, i haven't included that "poll_cookie.php" any of my pages, but AP still works fine (i think). So is it required to include poll_cookie to all of my pages which have poll?

Thanks for your help! .
Hi!

I installed Access Stats succesfully to my server, and it creates new logfile each month automatically, but the logfile isnt right! It says there is just one visitor on my site this month, there has been atleast couple of hundreds for real. Was the stat.pl and log.pl meant to put "/public_html/cgi-bin" or just "/cgi-bin"?. I dont know who has written this readme, it really sucks. I would recommend to write all Readme's so good, that somebody else than its creator would also understand it!
The readme file said that "To track your site insert this script to your html document":

I did this but all i get is a broken picture. And yes, i did ghange that host to my own. Is this skript even meant to be working?
wtat the fuck!? Nobody answers anythink! Assholes!
My problem is that i dont know how to ghange the polls style, like from default to simple-style...
thebosdj wrote:Hy, i have installed the access stats script.
I get no error but when i look for my stats they are empty!

Can someone help me please?

http://www.webbee.be/cgi-bin/statics/stat.pl

You have somethink wrong in your settings... I took 7 hours for me to get that think work
Does anybody know how to modify AP so that the results pages width would be same that poll page. Now the results page is too wide, and it messes up my site!
My problem is that when i go to the page where my stats should be, there isnt any stats at all... It just reads "Access Stats 1.12" and "Logfile". Im not sure have i put all url`s and path`s right in stat.pl and log.pl. What exactly i shoul put here?:

# path to the log files from the server root without trailing "/" (chmoded to 777 (drwxrwxrwx))
$base_dir = "../logfiles";

Help me please, i have tryed to fix this for 4hours!!!
My problem is that i dont know how to add new poll in Advanced Poll... What should i do?
Hi! I have installed Advanced Poll with Fantastico, but i dont know what do i have to do next to get it work? Help me please!

Forum Index » Profile for Onni » Messages posted by Onni
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum