If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: henrytsr
Forum Index » Profile for henrytsr » Messages posted by henrytsr
Hi to both of you. I am running on Justhost server and with it runs linux with apache 2.219, PhP 5.2.17, MySql 5.1.56

I did get it to work somewhat but I have a couple questions that may answer several others.

Can I run multiple polls on the same page and if so how the heck do I get them in the spots on the page that I want them?

PS. I did change the numbers to reflect the proper ID such as (x) where x= 4 or 5 whichever poll id I want to add .. you were very instrumental in helping me with that when you answered JC thank you so much for the help here in advance.
I have the same issue and PHP seems to not be the best of friends.

what should the index.php read if it always brings up the demo when you go to the site?

I did the add before html and I added the other code that it created for me with the correct path on my web site main page. I don't see anything on that page and I don't get anything but the demo when I go to the site.

Any suggestions?

Forum Index » Profile for henrytsr » Messages posted by henrytsr
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum