If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Anonymous
Forum Index » Profile for Anonymous » Messages posted by Anonymous
I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing the source code on how to display the "page created" / "page processed" time on the bottom of every page? I think it's a very cool feature, but have been pulling my hair out trying to code it myself....any help/advice/resources is greatly appreciated!
Since question 2 has a "yes" answer, how can I do that?
OK, I have another question.

Is it possible to display that in a 'normal' poll? Not only the results. I've been trying something out, but it doesn't work.

Thanks
Great it works. Thank you.
THe problem was me being new to this stuff, I could not see why it was nto wroking. Went down and look in the code and seen were it was calling the $base_dir/$id_count well i was putting the complete path in for the $id_count my bad....... Like the script....
http://www.game-ex.com/links/ffa-sports.html
Have been trying to install this script, everything seems to run fine until I try add link and it says it can't find links_id.txt Have try 5 setting in the line but it seems like they don't want to open and write to the links_id.txt
I'm looking for a script (preferably PHP) that will upload images every so often for a cam portal that I'm running. Basically, it will check the site that the image is coming from and download it if it is more recent than the image it has, if it's not, than it won't download. Any ideas?
Np, habs schon =)

ThX
$option_id = $i+1;
heh... you need to name your index.html as a php file... ie index.php
i forgot to do this and gotten the same results... hope that helped...
i would put a bet on the mysql daemon being down
Hmm ja, das hatte ich auch bemerkt...
aber mir als nubie =)
sind da zu viele PHPs und ich weiß net genau welche ich brauche zu Darstellung der Tables.
Bisher hab ich nur die Templates verändert, was sich im inneren des polls bemerkbar macht.
Aber in welcher Datei finde ich den Haupttable, wo die anderen tables included werden?
That's not what I want. I don't want option_id in front of my options but the exact numbers, 1, 2, 3,...10. Sort of top 10 list.

Is that possible?
Ok. I'll try it out and report.

Thanks

Forum Index » Profile for Anonymous » Messages posted by Anonymous
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum