If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Guestbook - How to Change Font Size  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

I've done everything possible to change the 8 point font to something larger, but I can't do it. Where is this attribute hidden? I've even used a program to change every template and misc file to 14 point font, but it still didn't change it!

Does anyone know how I can change this font size? You can see my polls here:

http://jcsm.org/denom/
http://jcsm.org/salvation/

Thanks in advance.

Jason
Anonymous

:: friendly bump::
JTD
Graduate

Try looking in your admin style settings. If all elase fails try this. header.php Font size in bold.

<html>
<head>
<title>Marys-Creature-Comforts-Guestbook</title>
$LANG[metatag]
<meta name="keywords" content="guestbook, php, script, mySQL, free, advance">
<style type="text/css">
<!--
.font1 { font-family: $VARS[font_face]; font-size: $VARS[tb_font_1]; color: $VARS[text_color] }
.font2 { font-family: $VARS[font_face]; font-size: $VARS[tb_font_2]; color: $VARS[text_color] }
.font3 { font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 7.5pt; color: $VARS[text_color]; font-weight: bold}
.select { font-family: $VARS[font_face]; font-size: 9pt}
.input { font-family: $VARS[font_face]; font-size: 9pt}

-->
</style>
</head>
<body bgcolor="$VARS[pbgcolor]" link="$VARS[link_color]" vlink="$VARS[link_color]">

LINK-> Use Lazarus Guestbook
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
Anonymous

Thanks for trying to help. However, there is no header.php file in the advanced poll software. There is also no option in the admin settings to change the font size.

Can anyone else help?

Jay
Anonymous

:: bump ::
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

J wrote:Thanks for trying to help. However, there is no header.php file in the advanced poll software. There is also no option in the admin settings to change the font size.

2 things this thread was entitled with the words guestbook now your talking about the poll!?!?!

What do you need help with then?

Visit my site @ www.ragnaru.com
Adv. Poll Install Guide NOW BACK ONLINE! (And also rather out of date I would of thought)
[Email] [WWW]
Anonymous

Oh no!!! You're right.

I need help changing the font of the Advanced POLL; not the guestbook. Sorry for the confusion.

J
Anonymous

Since the title is in error, I'm going to start a new topic for this question. Please don't respond in this one.

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum