If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Got Advanced Poll in PhpNuke Module  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
amber222
Graduate

Someone asked about a Phpnuke block; I can't find that message now.

I'm not sure why others want Advanced Poll in Phpnuke, since Nuke already has a survey. I wanted to separate Opinion Polls from Site Design Surveys, and I already had Advanced Poll before Nuke.

I got the block to show up, but not with the colors, so I changed to a module, and it's great. I have demo 3 in a module, so it lists all the polls. Works good, thanks to using the PhpNukeTools 3.0 Module Maker from Disipal.
azism

I'm not sure why others want Advanced Poll in Phpnuke, since Nuke already has a survey.

First of all, you don't suppose it's because Advanced Poll is that much better, do you? :o

One thing I wish it did that it doesn't, is have the ability to capture user names. There have been instances where I needed a poll that captured (but does not display) user names. Not for anything nasty. It's just my niche of users fit a whole different realm.
[WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum