If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Poll 2.0.3 question  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
sebasjuh

Ok I have downloaded and installed the poll good! And it's working fine. But I was changing the layout and I got a few problems while changing the layout.

First problem: On my site where I have the poll I see @ the top of the page: Poll title, then I see the poll title and the checkbox with the questions. Where can I change it so I see the first poll title no more????

Second problem: I have chosen for demo4 with the comments, zo I see under my poll a comment form. And this is how it stands in the script:

/* form */
echo $html_form;

But where is html_form? What file is it? I want to change some layout and change some words in my language?

Hope you guys can help me! Thanks.
amber222
Graduate

I have Advanced Poll set up and it is very good. I really love it. I would like to help, but unfortunately, I am not understanding very well your description of the problem. Perhaps if you could provide a link where I could see it.

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum