If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Free Link Page 1.2 Problems - Please Help!  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
methyus

In addition to a host of other problems i've had with this script, here is the latest one: When I try to add a link I get the following message:

"Cannot add entry to link page because the comment
<!--Entertainment --> was not found in ffa-Entertainment.html"

Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

- Aedryan
methyus

Wow.... Has this forum been abandoned or something? Anyway, I figured that out and everything seems to be working, but when I post a link it doesn't show up on the page? I can pull it up on my admin screen though. Any ideas anyone? Also, where can I find a list of admin actions/commands?

Thanks.....
methyus

I figured it out and its all up and running. I just need to know what all "action" commands are available for admin. Also, how can I keep the links that were added first at the top of the page? Also, is there any way to edit the links?

Thanks....
amber222
Graduate

In admin, from the "jump to page" menu on the right, select the category page you want to view. It will fill in the action for you: "show". Insert your password in the appropriate box and click on "submit" to view the category you selected.

Then, to delete entries, check the radio button next to the entries. It will fill in the action for you: delete. Add your password and click on "submit" to delete the entries you selected.

You can edit the .html pages just like you would any others. I wouldn't begin to mess with the order of the links, except manually by editing the .html pages. The links added are at the bottom.

If we had a database version...

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum