If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Guestbook Help  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Matias

I am very new on this and I need to know how to customize the advance guestbook.
anybosy can help me?
Thanks
Anonymous

so do i!
Jean

What do you want to change?

webmaster at:
www.syflex.com
[Email] [WWW] [MSN] [ICQ]
Anonymous

Hi.

read all the messages that have been posted on this subject several hundred times. You can learn how to customize the guestbook, modify it, and do all sorts of wonderful things.

as a newby, your first lesson will be: read previous posts first before asking questions
Anonymous

Anonymous wrote:Hi.

read all the messages that have been posted on this subject several hundred times. You can learn how to customize the guestbook, modify it, and do all sorts of wonderful things.

as a newby, your first lesson will be: read previous posts first before asking questions

to the person that wote this: get off your high horse and help some one.
Anonymous

Matias wrote:I am very new on this and I need to know how to customize the advance guestbook.
anybosy can help me?
Thanks
i dont know my Administration user name and password how do i find out what it is www.gangsta-inc.net
Anonymous

gangsta boi wrote:
Matias wrote:I am very new on this and I need to know how to customize the advance guestbook.
anybosy can help me?
Thanks
i dont know my Administration user name and password how do i find out what it is www.gangsta-inc.net

For default, they have said that "test" is admin user name, and "123" is the admin password. These u can change afterwards.
Anonymous

to the person that wote this: get off your high horse and help some one

bottom line........don't be fricken lazy.

why would anyone want to keep on posting the same answers over and over and over and over and over again, when they have all been posted several hundred times.........kind of gets old

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum