If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
How To get Forum like this on your site?!!  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

Will some one tell me how to get a forum liek this on your site i have found few in PHPBB but it seems to me that they dont explain in them what to change and what dont change and there must be some modifications....

plz email me to
KurdishSniper@hotmail.com
or reply here

thanks
Anonymous

I think they were editing some of php templates and including headers and sidebars. It's complicated.
heavenly
Beginner

It's really not that hard at all.
Look me up and I can help you.
Jan
________
weed vaporizers
[Email] [Yahoo!] aim icon
Anonymous

If you know HTML, it's not hard at all. The only problem is that the files are broken into pieces and scattered. I completely redid the entire layout, graphics and all, and it took me a couple weeks. For the easiest changes, try and find a template you like and edit the files you want. The files are in your phpBB/templates/templatename folder with the .tpl extension. Just open them in a text editor like Notepad and fiddle away. If that doesn't get you what you want, you can also try messing with the .css file in your template folder for even more customization. This file is used for the "classes" you see in the HTML coding of the pages. I'd post a link to my forum, but the database was removed since I'm working on my computer/localhost now. If you need any more help, the guys at phpBB are great.... except when you post without searching to see if a question's already been asked.

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum