If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[Mod] Human Verification test for Advanced GuestBook 2.3.4  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

if you followed the instructions how come you managed to miss the bit that says I have already made some pre modded files available for people to download?

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
bredy73

I installed this mod, but i Have this problem.

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent

wich is the problem?
Thank you.
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

To my knowledge there is not even a call to session_start in the script. Whats the full error message?

Carbonize

get Lazarus
Wappendorf
Beginner

bredy73 wrote:I installed this mod, but i Have this problem.

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent

wich is the problem?
Thank you.

session_start() should always come first in a php script, right after the '<?php' line. If you output anything to the server before this call then you'll have this error.

Also make sure the first line of all your php scripts is "<?php".
Anything else will be interpreted by php as html to be outputed directly and headers will be sent to the client browser at that time. The same problem can come from the end of included files, make sure there is nothing right after the ending line : "?>". In some cases a simple CARRIAGE RETURN (ascii-13) or LINE FEED (ascii-10) could be the problem and... a nightmare to find !

Carbonize wrote:To my knowledge there is not even a call to session_start in the script. Whats the full error message?

Sessions are used in this mod to save the verification number generated in image.php for addentry.php and comment.php that will check it.

Hope this helps.
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Yeah sorry I got confused between this and my human verification test. Thats what happens when you get up in the morning and have about 20 forums posts to answer.

Carbonize

get Lazarus

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum