If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Need help uith form fields  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Kallahan

I installed Abook and now I am making some castemization.

I would higly appreciate some help about custemization of input form fields.

The questions are:

1. How can I change required fields (with stars). I need only two of them, for username and e-mail, not for the comments. How can I remove this for the comments and set up for e-mail field.

2. Is there any limit for the number of registered users. If there is, how can I extend it.

3. Is there any way of uploading larger size of the new image gbook.gif, with my custemized look. When I tried, my image gets resized (cut off)

Thanks in advance
Trevor
Student
[Avatar]

Hi,

1) <<<>>>

2) Registered users? If you mean number of people who can sign the guestbook - then either there's no limit of if there is (can't see why there should be) then it's very large, I've seen guestbooks with thousands of entries in

3) Did you change the width and height tags?

Trrevor
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Kallahan

Trevor wrote:Hi,

1) <<<>>>

2) Registered users? If you mean number of people who can sign the guestbook - then either there's no limit of if there is (can't see why there should be) then it's very large, I've seen guestbooks with thousands of entries in

3) Did you change the width and height tags?

Trrevor

Tank you Trevor very much. It works.

Now I have another one problem. How can I extend an e-mail field. There are e-mails which address is longer then it can fit in that field. I would be really gratful for help
Anonymous

Open form.php in the templates sub-directory.

Find the following (the numbers might be different but the rest of the code will be the same)...

...and change the value of maxlength to whatever you want.

Trevor
Trevor
Student
[Avatar]

Above post is me - forgot to login
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum