If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Poll  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
shawnmichaels
Beginner

Greetings from the US! I am using the Advanced Poll. I am also using the popup window as well. The code I am using

UP TOP

POLL LOCATION

When I use poll 3, the one that came with files, the pop up window pops up, when I switch it to poll 4, nothing happens when I click on vote, no pop up or anything. How can I fix this?

Also, I noticed when I was playing with poll 3 that the page refeshed itself when I click on vote, is there a way to make it not refresh and just pop up with the results? The reason for this is the poll is on my index page and I have a long flash header into file, and I only want it to play once when the page loads, not when I click on vote.

Thanks guys have a great night
shawnmichaels
Beginner

I did figure out this problem, I only had 1 thing to vote for in the poll, and I did not like that so I added more things and it seems to work fine now.

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum