If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Questions  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Del

OK, I'm really sorry if these have been asked before but I've been searching through the forum for the last 45 mins.

Firstly I think the guestbook and forum are really class, I would love to have them on my site. Anyways I read that because I'm using a free host that I won't be able to use the guestbook, is this true?

Secondy can someone advise me of some good site hosts that will allow me to use this guestbook. The cheaper the better really!

Thanks people!
[Email]
JTD
Graduate

If your free host doesnt have mysql then no you wont be able to use it. Or anyother application that uses a mysql database. Also try this link for hosting. http://www.mysitespace.com/aff.asp?ID=ravenpro&L=2

LINK-> Use Lazarus Guestbook
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
amber222
Graduate

What kind of site do you have? I might be able to help you, but it depends on your content. You can email me if you prefer.
Del

It's saying that private messages have been disabled. I'm using tripod to host my website!
[Email]
amber222
Graduate

I have some web space I am giving away now, but it is at my Christian website. That's why I asked about your content. I am giving free subdomains, but if your site is not a Christian site, it must be a family site. Personal is okay, as long as it is in good taste and does not violate Christian principles.
Del

It a website for when I go travelling. It's so I can stay in contact with my friends and family from back home. A guest book and forum would be ideal! I will also be putting a few pics up. Email me if you like paul.delacour@bt.com
[Email]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum